This unit covers the time frame from 1865 to 1905. Themes covered included: Western Expansion, Industrialization, Immigration, Treatment of Natives and Isolationism vs. Imperialism.
- Very clear teacher user guide (Checklist based).
- Files thematically and numerically organized for easy and clear access.
- ANSWER KEYS!
- Two activities packages (18 pages total). Eg. These packages are differentiated, informative and promote critical thinking. For example, students complete an online simulation. (see preview download for examples)
- Two powerpoints
- 8 low organization review/transition games. Very helpful to start the class, break things up or to end class with. I try to get the kids moving in class more often as opposed to sitting all the time.
- 2 evaluations (eg. Movie critique of "Far and Away")
- 1 Smartboard review activity that can also be completed from any computer using the "Smart Express Notebook" website.
I have taught this course for over 10 years and these materials have been tested thoroughly and proven effective.
Consider buying the whole course!
American History Units and Bundles