Civil War Snapshot Foldable Project
Included in this resource:
• Cover Page
• Civil War Snapshot Foldable Task Sheet and Reminders for students
• Foldable template
• Civil War Snapshot Foldable Rubric
• Directions for teacher (to give to your students) with images
The completed foldable images (to show you what the end result should be)
Do your students LOVE the app Snapchat??
This popular foldable/project is a great way for them to create "snapshots" of the causes/effects of the Civil War!
Students will create a collection of snapshots from the study of the Civil War. The snapshot foldable booklet will include:
• Title and illustration on the cover
• One “snapshot” that must include a COLORED ILLUSTRATION exemplifying a CAUSE of the Civil War
• Two “snapshots” that must include COLORED ILLUSTRATIONS exemplifying two EFFECTS of the Civil War
• Students will write a paragraph (at least 5 sentences) next to/under each image explaining the image and why it was a cause or effect of the Civil War
• Illustration on the back page of your booklet that summarizes the Civil War
This foldable project can be given as in an in-class assignment/assessment or a homework assignment. It is up to teacher's discretion.
★★ Looking for the digital, 1:1 version of this resource? Find it here!
Civil War Snapshot Project Google Drive ASSL
★★Looking for my complete Civil War UNIT BUNDLE for middle grades?! CLICK HERE!
Digital Papers by Ashley Hughes
© 2012 A Social Studies Life
For personal use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.