*This product only works if you have the Flash Player installed on your computer. Go get the free at http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html
"On a mission to bring more interactivity to the history classroom by getting students out of the desk to play with the lesson."
I've changed this up a little bit. It includes the following:
1. "Clip from Gone With The Wind" Scarlett Meets Rhett by throwing a vase. "Has the war started?"
2. Mouse over terms (2 pages of terms) includes links to web pages
3. The Match Game - timed and scored
4. Password clue game - timed and scored
5. Interactive time line - events have to match the correct location.
The terms include:
Harriet Beecher Stowe
Compromise of 1850
John C. Calhoun
Stephen A. Douglas
Kansas Nebraska Act