Included in this great review bundle are 6 files that can be used to reinforce the key terms for the Civil War and Reconstruction Units.
I have learned that kids really enjoy having something to use to recall facts about the content that we have studied. The following files are included in this bundle:
1. A page that includes 30 questions about the Civil War.
2. A page of answers to those 30 Civil War questions.
3. A page that includes 30 questions about Reconstruction.
4. A page of answers to those Reconstruction questions.
5. A PowerPoint file of the questions and answers for the Civil War.
6. A PowerPoint file of the questions and answers for Reconstruction.
You can use these activities in a variety of ways. The cards themselves can be used as a matching game with the answers for students to work in pairs or in small groups. You can create flashcards by gluing or stapling the questions and answers together and use them as a review tool to prepare for quizzes.
The PowerPoint files are great for whole class reviews using a projector. I have found these are especially good when uploaded to online sites like edmodo.com because the students can access them at anytime with their tablets, cell phones, or computers.
I have had a lot of positive feedback from students who actually ask for these to help them prepare for assessments. Feel free to use them anyway that you see fit. Thanks for reading about these activities.