The first of many complete units to use in a U.S. History classroom. These units are created based on the Florida U.S. History End of Course examination.
This 56 page unit includes the following:
- A list of relevant FL Standards
- One pagers for each standard including key terms, a scale, a short answer prompt, and a multiple choice question
- A graphic organizer
- Ten bellwork questions with an answer key, all including a primary source
- Ten exit tickets referring back to the same primary source from bellwork
- Ten daily lesson plans including videos, problem solving activities, graphic organizers, tableau simulations, station work, close readings, and more!
- Resources for daily lessons
- A full DBQ essay assignment
- A DBQ essay rubric
- A free response assignment with two options- essay or debate
A great resource for any teacher, especially someone new to the curriculum. Lots of opportunities for differentiation and a constant focus on engaging activities to keep students thinking critically and creatively!