- This Civil War Interactive Notebook set features 10 pages of graphic organizers plus online readings students can use to complete the pages! The interactive notebook pages include feature creative foldable templates, timelines, and other graphic organizers to help students better understand the Civi
- This Reconstruction Era Interactive Notebook features seven pages of creative foldable-style templates, timelines, and graphic organizers along with readings to help students understand this important era in US History and more! These are incredible resources for getting students engaged and active
- This bundle features Interactive Notebook pages for ALL of American History from the early colonies through to the Modern United States! There are over 100 Interactive Notebook pages of graphic organizers, creative foldables, timelines, and more! Readings are now also included for the pages! An enti$44.70$31.20Save $13.50
- Bundle Description
This Civil War and Reconstruction Interactive Notebook features 17 pages of engaging graphic organizers, creative foldable-style templates, timelines, graphic organizers to use for your US History students.
There are also links to online readings to use with the pages as well! These are incredible resources for getting students engaged and active in their learning and allowing them to be creative with their notes.
Topics covered include:
- The Dred Scott Decision, John Brown's Raid, Fugitive Slave Act, and other events that preceded the war
- The Missouri Compromise, Compromise of 1850, and Kansas Nebraska Act
- Comparing the Union & Confederacy
- The Gettysburg Address, Emancipation Proclamation, and Lincoln's 2nd Inaugural Address
- Jefferson Davis, Robert E. Lee, Ulysses S. Grant, and leaders of the war
- A children's illustrated Rebus puzzle from 1865
- Two pages of quotes, and 6 pages of pictures to analyze how the war impacted women, soldiers, and civilians
- Major battles of the Civil War (Bull Run, Antietam, Shiloh, etc)
- Comparing the different plans for Reconstruction
- The 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments
- Carpetbaggers, Scalawags , and how Reconstruction affected people
- The Compromise of 1877
- How rights were denied to African Americans
- Vocabulary activities and more!
These resources are sure to help your students enjoy learning about the Civil War and have a better understanding of important concepts, events, and people.
The download includes an answer key for every page along with many pictures of completed pages to show students as examples of what the finished pages should look like.
The online readings match up with the pages, so students can use use them to learn about each aspect of the Civil War and the Reconstruction Era and complete the activities. There's also pages you can use for the rest of US History as well!
You can also find more great resources for teaching about this era in this Complete Civil War and Reconstruction Unit Bundle!
Other sets of Interactive Notebook pages for American History can be found here: American and World History Interactive Notebook Pages and Resources!
Thanks for looking!
Please take a moment to "Like" my page on Facebook for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!