Civil War Interactive Notebook! This download features 15 Interactive Notebook pages for American History that cover the Civil War through Reconstruction.
The Interactive Notebook pages include graphic organizers, creative foldable templates, timelines, and more!
These are incredible resources for getting students engaged and active in their learning and allowing them to be creative with their notes.
Topics covered include:
• The Dred Scott Decision, John Brown's Raid, Fugitive Slave Act, and other events that preceded the war
• The Missouri Compromise, Compromise of 1850, and Kansas Nebraska Act
• Comparing the Union & Confederacy
• The Gettysburg Address, Emancipation Proclamation, and Lincoln's 2nd Inaugural Address
• Jefferson Davis, Robert E. Lee, Ulysses S. Grant, and leaders of the war
• A children's illustrated Rebus puzzle from 1865
• Two pages of quotes, and 6 pages of pictures to analyze how the war impacted women, soldiers, and civilians
• Bull Run, Antietam, Shiloh, and other major battles of the war
• Comparing the different plans for Reconstruction
• The 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments
• Carpetbaggers, Scalawags , and how Reconstruction affected people
• Vocabulary activities and more!
These resources are sure to help your students enjoy learning about the Civil War and have a better understanding of important concepts, events, and people. You can also find more great resources for teaching about this era in this Complete Civil War and Reconstruction Unit Bundle!
Other sets of Interactive Notebook pages for American History can be found here: American and World History Interactive Notebook Pages and Resources!
Thanks for looking!
Please take a moment to "Like" my page on Facebook
for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!