Cell Phone Cladograms:
Introduce cladograms with something that almost every student has, cell phones! Trace the evolution of cell phones with the 10 cell phone picture/information cards.
3 differentiated versions of the data table:
- Completed data table
- Data table with only the categories and cell phones identified, perfect if you want students to complete the data table
- Completed data table with important information highlighted
4 differentiated versions of the cladogram:
- Completed cladogram
- Cladogram with only cell phones identified
- Cladogram with only characteristics/categories identified
- Completely blank, only the spaces available for fill in
It's your choice, and perfect for differentiation in your classroom. The completed versions of each also serve as the answer keys. Give your students as much, or as little as you want.
The picture/information cards are printed 9 per page. There are 10 included, which also allows you room to add 8 more of your choosing (if you choose to do so). Cut and laminate these for durability and they'll last for years!
A scaffolded worksheet that you can do as a class, small group, or individually. Students practice analyzing cladograms, and culminate with creating their own. These cladograms are shown facing two different directions, which is great preparation for the EOY state exams.
I would appreciate if you would leave feedback for this item. Thank you!
Follow my store to get updates on new items as they are added.