Claim Evidence Reasoning Graphic Organizer and Lesson Plan Free
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- Print & digital versions! You'll have everything you need to teach the essentials of digital literacy and research skills with this bundled product. Sharpen students' critical thinking skills by engaging them in interesting, real-life learning tasks. Here's what teachers are saying about my DiPrice $10.99Original Price $13.49Save $2.50
- From opinion writing to research -- this bundle contains eight digital writing notebook activities that will keep your students engaged in meaningful writing all year long!This big ol’ bundle includes these eight digital “notebooks”:⚬ The Writing Process: Idea Boards⚬ Personal Narrative: Write youPrice $23.99Original Price $29.99Save $6.00
- Digital and Print. No planning needed for your entire year of writing! These 5 ready-to-use writing sets have everything you need to teach five different writing products. Your students will go from generating an idea to writing a full essay. And you'll have time to work with them every step of thPrice $39.95Original Price $49.95Save $10.00
Do your students struggle with providing strong, credible evidence for their claims? These two free Evidence Graphic Organizers can be used for any argument, opinion, persuasive, or research essay to help students gather and analyze arguments and evidence that they need to support a claim.
Students gain critical thinking skills as they justify the use of their evidence and the evidence checker graphic organizers allow them to see exactly what kind of evidence they are using.
This freebie includes:
- "What evidence are you using?" graphic organizer
- "Evidence checker" graphic organizer
- Suggested answer key
- Lesson plan
- Tips for using these two resources in your classroom
Reasons to love these two freebies:
- Ready to print/project and use
- Suggested answer key that you can use to model evidence checking
- Strengthens critical thinking skills
- Can be (and should be) used multiple times throughout the year!
- Perfect for writing workshop mini lessons, conferences, group activities, research activities, debate prep, opinion writing, reviews, the list goes on!
♡ I'd love to have you follow my store! Just click on the green star under my store name on the right.
I can't wait to hear from you! I read and respond to all feedback. If you have a question, just pop it in the Q&A below, and I'll get right back to you.
Thank you for stopping by!
Stop by my blog and say "Hello!"
Other resources that will help you teach claim, evidence, and reasoning: