Also included in
- Do you stress when it's time to teach CER? This easy to use resource breaks down claim, evidence, and reasoning and makes it easy for students to understand the process of writing CER! The student-friendly practice is fun and engaging and will help students build stronger thinking and reasoning ski$10.20$12.00Save $1.80
- Do you want to help your students develop stronger scientific thinking, reasoning, and writing skills? The CER framework is just what you need! Claim, evidence, and reasoning is an easy skill to teach with this engaging, interactive bundle. Inside this CER bundle, you'll get all of the tools that$30.60$36.00Save $5.40
Do you want to reinforce claim, evidence, and reasoning ALL YEAR LONG? This brightly colored, easy to read poster set is a great resource for students to refer to as they write CER. Just a quick glance will give definitions, as well as sentence starters so your students can get writing quickly!
This resource includes sentence stems, definitions, and word wall vocabulary as well as a chart for gluing into interactive notebooks and composition books.
Not only does it look great for a bulletin board or display, but you will find your students referencing these posters every time they write CER in the classroom!
Check out the for an up-close view.
- Color and black and white posters
- Color and black and white word wall cards with without definition
- Anchor chart with sentence stems
- Bonus chart for interactive notebooks
- Directions for printing on your home or school computer
- Print and go
- Quick and easy bulletin board or display
- Reinforce CER skills ALL YEAR LONG!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐My students struggled with this concept but these posters were great resources they can review when needed. Would definitely recommend to use!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐I refer to this resource in science class when we are working on a lab activity. The posters are simple and easy to understand.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Extremely versatile resource! I used these for explaining the CER process on the Smartboard, for my students' science notebooks, and as posters in my room. Thank you!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐I was very happy with these posters. I hung them up on my whiteboard while I taught our CER unit as a way to remind my students about what CER was. They were cute and eye catching! Thank you!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐These are good anchor charts for the classroom. They are large and simple enough to be useful no matter where students sit in the classroom.
⭐ Scientific Method Activity Lab Bundle - includes differentiated C-E-R conclusions
⭐ Scientific Method Bundle - PowerPoint, Notes, Practice & Task Cards
⭐Follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 48 hours! It pays to follow me!⭐
⭐Customer Tip - Submit feedback to earn TPT credit!⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. For each purchase, there is a "Provide Feedback" link. Click it to be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Every time you give feedback, TPT gives you credit that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
Copyright © Beakers and Ink
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.