Also included in
- Are your students struggling with writing claim, evidence, and reasoning? Need an arsenal of PRINTABLE AND DIGITAL teaching tools and writing scaffolds for your c-e-r writing projects? This bundle has everything you need to introduce C-E-R (or CER, C.E.R, etc.) to your students AND have them practic$11.55$14.44Save $2.89
Are your students struggling with writing claims? Maybe you're just looking for a fun way to teach the C-E-R writing framework in your class? These 24 two-sided task cards will turn your students into claim pros whether they're learning face-to-face or virtually!
Students will identify, evaluate, and create original claims using these task cards. Throughout these 24 two-sided cards, students will have to look at, analyze, and think about claims from multiple angles.
The best part is that once these cards are created, you have an activity that can be used year after year or pulled out any time students need some review. Task cards can be used individually, with partners, or in groups. You can even pull a different card each day and pose the question to the class as a quick check or exit ticket!
You can also use these task cards virtually. Simply link to the included Google Form to provide your students with the same practice using distance learning.
- Teacher's Guide with suggested uses
- 24 task cards (with a back design)
- Response Sheet for students
- Google Form format for task cards
- Answer Key with possible responses
The non-editable, printable PDF version of the task cards are viewable in full in the preview. Please review the preview prior to purchase to be sure that this resource is right for you and your students. The Google Form is, of course, editable.
Need more C-E-R practice for your students? Get the bundle or check out my other resources:
- C-E-R Student Handout Freebie
- C-E-R Introductory Slideshow
- C-E-R Writing Review Worksheet
- Evidence Task Cards
- Reasoning Task Cards
- C-E-R Graphic Organizer
***These resources are PDF files and a Google Form within a zip folder. You will have to allow Teachers Pay Teachers access to your Google Drive (if you have any issues, Teachers Pay Teachers has great tech support and a FAQ page). Before purchasing, please review the preview to make sure this resource supports your and your students' needs. The whole resource, with the exception of any answer keys, is included in the preview.