This is a great read aloud for back to school!
Why should you read ?
This is a great read aloud to teach and introduce classroom rules.
It's about a shark who's very rowdy and over-enthusiastic in his school. The moral of the story is, that you can enjoy things but you must show consideration towards others and their feelings and remember to "STAY COOL AT SCHOOL"!
You will get:
- Differentiated activities for predicting and favorite part
- Clark is a little "extra"....Time to think of some advice for Clark the Shark!
- Write some rules for Clark to remember....
- In the Classroom
- In the Lunch Room
- At Recess
- : Clark says "There is a time and a place for everything".... Each page has a space for three "good choices" and three "not so good" choices for each part of the school! The five areas include:
- BME Cut and Glue Sequencing Activity Sheet
- Cause and Effect Matching Activity
- Problem and Solution Activity
- ABC Order
- Clark's Ocean Words: match the ocean word with the ocean thing
- What is in Clark's backpack? Children will color, cut and glue labels to each of the things in Clark's backpack (this is adorable)
- Making Words with Clark the Shark
- Rhyme Time with Clark the Shark
- Punctuation Printable
- Compare and Contrast Clark's School with Your School *venn diagram
- Story Elements with Clark the Shark
- How to Stay Cool at School Mini Flip Book of Rules Craftivity
- Draw some Rules for Clark the Shark
- Comprehension: 3 Read and Write comprehension printables
- Stay Cool Lift the Flap Craftivity