Also included in
- Are you using the History Channel’s Clash of the Gods episodes to spice up your mythology unit? Here is a comprehensive video guide for Episode 4: Minotaur and Episode 5: Medusa.➞ Download my Freebie for Episode 9 - Tolkien's Monsters to clearly see what is included!➞ Buy in a Bundle and Save!• Clas$5.20$6.50Save $1.30
- Looking for an engaging, interesting, and informative way to teach mythology? Both you and your students will love learning about these myths and the truth behind them.⭐⭐⭐Save 25% by buying all of the video guides in this bundle!!!⭐⭐⭐Are you using the History Channel’s Clash of the Gods episodes to$21.00$29.25Save $8.25
- This bundle includes all (currently 28 products!) of my best selling Greek Mythology Resources!!! This is a growing bundle so any NEW Greek Mythology additions you get for free as I add them!!!☆☆☆ SAVE 30% by buying the bundle!☆☆☆ ❋❋ 476 pages of material ❋❋❋Click on the previews below to see all$50.23$71.75Save $21.52
Are you using the History Channel’s Clash of the Gods episodes to spice up your mythology unit? Here is a comprehensive video guide for Episode 5: Medusa.
➞ Download my Freebie for Episode 9 - Tolkien's Monsters to clearly see what is included!
➞ Buy in a Bundle and Save!
This video study guide is designed to correspond with the History Channel’s Clash of the Gods DVD’s, which includes 10 episodes with 470 minutes of video. You can also find all of the episodes on Youtube.
1. 40 short answer questions that follow along with the video. These are in chronological order with the video.
2. Guided notes. These notes, give students guiding questions or topics that they take notes on while watching the video. This allows students to practice note-taking by identifying and choosing important ideas and allows for student interest. I will also allow students to use these notes to help them on the quiz. This encourages students to take better notes so that they may do better on the quiz.
3. Multiple Choice and True/False quiz to be used after showing the video. These have been designed to be copied as a class set with a separate page for an answer key in order to save paper. Or you may print/copy the quizzes as is, or you may use a Scantron scoring sheet with these quizzes for easy grading.
4. Answer keys for study guide and quiz.
These videos can be used to introduce or extend student learning about Mythology. The History Channel examines the historical aspects of the myths that may be based in truth and history. They retell the myths in detail with interesting visuals that keep student interest. The videos are great to leave with substitutes because they are of high interest and educationally sound.
Each episode is 45 minutes in length. Plus time to complete the study guide, notes, or quiz. You may also want time to grade/discuss after the video. Approximately 60-70 minutes.
Be sure to follow my store and be notified of new products and FLASH Sales! Click Here