Students use one of these sheets to reflect on a unit we have just finished.
Students keep these reflections in their class binders until the end of the year, so they can look back at what they have learned.
Class binders: Each student receives a class binder at the beginning of the year. I use different colors for different classes and grade levels. Students take the binders home at the end of the year. Some students choose to bring their binders back the following year and add to them!
Includes two different styles of layout with the same thought starters. One choice is in color.
• The most interesting portion of this unit and why
• One new vocabulary word I can use (I explain that students must be able to use this word in everyday conversation)
• A skill I learned or improved on
• One skill I plan to improve on in the next unit
• A drawing or sketch about this unit