What better way to study book care than to make your own class book about it? Use these reproducibles to excite your students into writing about how to care for books.
Bind the book together, put a barcode label on it and let them check it out from your library to take home and share!
This packet includes 8 sheets:
1. Book Cover with title "Marion's Book Rules" in color and B&W. This is based on the book What Happened to Marion's Book? by Brook Berg.
2. Book Cover in color and B&W - "We Take Care of Books". This one has room for you to paste a 4" x 6" picture of your class on the front!
3. Writing paper with prompts for each book.
4. Generic writing paper so you can provide your own prompt or let students free write.
5. A page of hedgehog B&W clip art for your students who have difficulty with drawing.
6. An I Can poster.