Grab your student's attention with these tasty hands-on activities that teach important skills!
10 pages of resources to help you incorporate cooking in the classroom.
This packet includes:
- Teachers notes explaining how to use each activity
- Instructions on how to create a unique, cute classroom cookbook (not your typical cookbook- a
perfect gift for Mother's Day!)
- Pre-made sheets to use to create your own cookbook
- A Create-Your-Own Apron activity
- Instructions on how to create your own food show were students are the stars
- Classroom-friendly recipes
- Kid-friendly (non-edible) recipes that are fun to use and fun to make!
Skills these activities reinforce:
- Oral communication
- Social skills (taking turns, working together, etc.)
- Listening skills
All resources can be easily altered to fit your state's standards and grade level