Throughout the school year, I reward my students for the points they earn in Class Dojo. This is a poster I display in several places in my classroom so that they can always see what they are working towards! I have included rewards for both individual students and whole class. Just print on white or light colored paper (light pink and yellow look great), laminate, hang, and you're set for the school year!
Some of the prizes are self explanatory and others need a little further explanation.
- Prize box- smaller prizes (erasers, pencils grips, mechanical pencils, bookmarks, etc.)
- Pick a coupon- no shoes, lunch with a friend, line jumper, show and tell, etc.
- Treasure chest- larger prizes (bubbles, puzzles, coloring books, bouncy balls, etc.)
- VIP for the day- use of "VIP" supplies such as fancy pens, pencils, markers
- Free choice- pick from one of the prizes already received