This is a FREE resource for Class Dojo Rewards Coupons. This resource includes sample tickets/coupons that students can buy using their individual Dojo points as classroom currency. Many of these rewards are free to the teacher, making them even better! Some of them are very inexpensively collected by the teacher, such as free pencils, a piece of candy, or a prize from the prize box.
1. Gather some prize box items from Oriental Trading. Search for Promo Codes online and you may get free shipping.
2. Create a Google form and attach it into Google classroom as an easy peasy Warm Up assignment. In the survey, ask students what they want to earn as prizes and incentives. Explicitly ask them to brainstorm FREE items to keep the cost minimal to you.
3. Be consistent with your implementation of Class Dojo. The more the kids use it, the more excited they get about earning those points.
4. Run a dual reward system, one for the whole class, and one for students as individuals. When the whole class reaches certain levels of points, reward them with something fun or exciting. Again, I just asked the students what they wanted as class rewards and they gave me tons of ideas to get started!
5. Post the class points on the board so kids can track them easily. You do not need to display with actual app at all times, just create a space on the board and write the whole class point levels. I update ONE TIME a week, and the students know that. That way I don't forget to update it daily. I sometimes forget to update the date, so doing daily whole class points would probably be forgotten. Consistency is Key!
Please let me know if you have more questions!
These are editable for you so you can change the prices as needed. Please free free to offer suggestions too! The more we share our great ideas, the better we will get.
Thanks for stopping by!