I love Christmas season and with the help of this Elf on the Shelf in the Class Journal students can keep record of what your class elf does each day! This is a great tool to get your students writing by reflecting, and describing where they found the elf each day and what they think the elf did! Your students will look forward to writing time! This is great to use right at the beginning of each morning or warm up during Language Arts.
Included in this printable Journal package is:
- Both a colour and a black and white version of the journal.
- A boy elf and girl elf version of the journal, depending on your class elf!
- Title page where student write their name
- Daily reflection of where they found their elf, what the elf did, and draw it.
- 2 writing prompts
- Describe Your Class Elf (appearance and personality)
- Final reflection page – The best place they think the elf was found, the funniest thing the elf did, the biggest mess the elf made.
Check out my page for more Elf and other great products!