Class Helpers / Jobs Chart | EDITABLE
What educators are saying
This classroom jobs chart is a consistent hit with my students year after year! They're always looking forward to seeing what their job is for the day. Plus there're no more arguments about who is first in line... it's the line leaders job ;)!
- 60+ Pre-typed job labels (e.g. messenger, line leader, calendar reader, pet helper, chair stacker, roll caller, weather watcher...).
- The job titles can be edited in the PDF or PowerPoint (if you want to change the fonts)
- Editable name labels to go next to each job label (PowerPoint)
- Editable roll call list - type your students names so one student can be "roll caller" while you mark your class roll on the computer (PowerPoint)
- Printable class jobs heading and storage labels
How to make the job chart:
- Option 1 - Place magnetic tape on the job labels and stick them to a magnetic whiteboard. You can write the names or use the name labels.
- Option 2 - Get a big sheet of poster board. Then attach Velcro to the job labels and the board.
- Option 3 - Attach the job labels to a bulletin board with Velcro or push pins.
If you would like to use the same font I did, it is called KG Miss Kindergarten and is available here.
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
>>> Editable Daily Schedule Labels
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.