I use this as a clip chart in my homeroom. My students have clips with their numbers n it and I clip it to whatever job they are assigned that week.
Jobs included: (Always looking to add more! Let me know if you want something specific added)
- Supply Organizer: Makes sure we have all supplies in classroom buckets. Checks for any supplies left on floor.
- Wiper: Wipes the lunch table at the end of lunch.
- Sweeper: Sweeps the floor after lunch.
- Agenda Checker: Checks that agendas are all signed in the morning.
- Substitute: If someone is out, the sub does their job.
- Desk Cleaner: Wipes the desks down at the end of the day with clorox wipes.
- Librarian: Cleans up classroom library and returns books to the library when needed.
- Office Runner: Turns notes into the front office.
- Tech Support: Makes sure computers are all plugged in at the end of the day.
- Door holders: 2nd and 3rd person in line to hold the doors.
- Line Leader: 1st person in line.
- Caboose: Last person in line - closes door and turns off lights.
- Pledge Leader: Starts the pledge of allegiance in the morning.
- Custodian: Makes sure there is no trash on the floor at the end of the day.
- Photographer: Takes pictures when the class does fun, new things.
- Bathroom Monitors: Monitors bathrooms for quickness and cleanliness