Use these labels/signs in your class for multiple purposes
1. list classroom jobs for the end of the lesson or day
2. assign classroom helpers
3. list 'you will need' materials at the beginning of the lesson
PDF file with 2 posters and 27 different signs (10 pages in total).
Queensland beginners handwriting font is used.
Save your voice and use these colourful visuals for instructions and routines instead of repeating the instructions 10 times! Use to help with behaviour management.
The first set of cards can be used as:
* a list of what the students will need for each lesson.
Display the cards you need on the whiteboard. Eg; book, date and pencil OR name, date and pencil when you are just about to start work.
* Put these up at the end of the lesson or day and assign student to collect these things when packing up. Eg; Johnny will collect papers, Jenny will collect pencils, Jimmy will collect rulers
* use some of these as labels for classroom equipment
The second set of cards can be used as:
* listing helpers. Assign student names next to each job
* a cleaning up checklist. "Have we cleaned the floor, the art table, the shelves?"
I hope this product helps you with your classroom management.
Homework Hero Star Cards
I Have Who Has Games Bundle English Literacy Turtle School Theme
Teacher Teacher Store