* See 'at a glance' the abilities and needs of the students in your class.
* Simply highlight, tick, sticker or somehow mark the relevant sections.
* Great to include in a pack for casual/substitute teachers.
- Special talents (reading, writing, speaking, mathematics, fine motor, gross motor, creative arts)
- Learning difficulties (reading, writing, speaking, mathematics, fine motor, gross motor, behaviour)
- Learning support needs (literacy, numeracy, gross motor)
- EAL/D (English as an Additional Language or Dialect, Non-English speaking background)