Hello, fellow teachers!
Are you looking for a class management tool?
Have you ever had a hard time getting your students to be quiet?
Well, these are great tools that have WORKED with my 3rd, 4th, and even, 5th graders. The students love earning points. So, they'll do their best to settle down before class!
It's so neat!
I like to look around the room and ask which teams are ready to start class! The team members will get their fellow classmates to quiet down. THE STUDENTS WILL DO ALL THE WORK. The teacher will just need to add magnets next to the team signs.
There are 3 big documents in the file!
1. 'GOOD Job' Sign (Start the class with 'Good' then add or deduct letters later.)
2. Team Signs (Add or deduct magnets from the signs.)
3. Class Rewards Sheet (Add stickers based on their magnet or 'Good' level.)
The material will require:
1) Print & Laminate
2) Cut around the black lines.
3) Stick a magnets behind each sign.
4) Place the signs on the board!
5) Add or deduct points for group behaviors!