Classroom Meetings are a must-have for any upper elementary classroom. It builds classroom community, teamwork, and character. These Classroom Meeting Ideas (Slides) are to be used during your Classroom Meetings to give you morning meeting ideas galore!
There are six Classroom Meeting slides for each day. You can pick and choose which ones to use. You don't need to come up with classroom meeting ideas elementary and plans because these are ready to go for you:
- Welcome: this can be used as a bell work slide, or you can type in the tasks students should do first thing in the morning.
- Classroom Meeting Greetings: these greeting slides have different ways for your students to greet each other every day.
- Classroom Meeting Share Topics: These class meeting questions are used to hold discussions and get to know your students. Some of them are for fun and others are deep.
- Classroom Meeting Activities: Each day there is an activity or game to play that works on student collaboration and communication.
- Classroom Meeting Messages: You have two options for this slide- there is an editable blank slide for you to write in your personal morning message. There is also a Message slide for Social-Emotional Learning. There is a character trait highlighted for ten days at a time with discussion questions, activities, read alouds, etc. to do to teach by discovery. In these 20 days of social-emotional learning plans, your students will learn about GENEROSITY and LOYALTY.
In this download, you will find a PDF document to READ FIRST! This has your instructions, details, supply list, AND a link to the Google Slides version of these Classroom Meeting Slides. You will also find the PowerPoint version of the Morning Meeting slides.
These Classroom Meeting ideas make your morning meeting lesson plans easier and smoother so that no matter what's going on, you know that this part of your day is taken care of. You don't have to worry about planning your classroom meetings, because I've done the hard part for you!! The classroom meeting format stays the same so your students know what to expect every day.
For more Classroom Community ideas, read this blog post!
Follow me on Instagram for more Morning Meeting ideas!