Morning Meeting (or Class Meeting) is a must have for any upper elementary classroom. It builds classroom community, teamwork, and character. These Class Meeting Slides are to be used during your Classroom Meetings to give you class meeting ideas galore!
There are six Class Meeting slides for each day. You can pick and choose which ones to use. You don't need to come up with class meeting ideas elementary and plans because these are ready to go for you:
- Welcome: this can be used as a bell work slide, or you can type in the tasks students should do first thing in the morning.
- Class Meeting Greetings: these greeting slides have different ways for your students to greet each other every day.
- Class Meeting Share Topics: These class meeting questions are used to hold discussions and get to know your students. Some of them are for fun and others are deep.
- Class Meeting Activities: Each day there is an activity or game to play that works on student collaboration and communication.
- Class Meeting Messages: You have two options for this slide- there is an editable blank slide for you to write in your personal morning message. There is also a Message slide for Social-Emotional Learning. There is a character trait highlighted for ten days at a time with discussion questions, activities, read alouds, etc. to do to teach by discovery. In this section, your students will learn about GROWTH MINDSET and SELF CONTROL.
In this download, you will find a PDF document to READ FIRST! This has your instructions, details, supply list, AND link to the Google Slides version of these Class Meeting Slides. You will also find the PowerPoint version of the Class Meeting slides. sandysales35
These Morning Meeting slides make your class meeting lesson plans easier and smoother so that no matter what's going on, you know that this part of your day is taken care of. You don't have to worry about planning your class meetings, because I've done the hard part for you!! The class meeting format stays the same so your students know what to expect every day.
For more Classroom Community ideas, read this blog post!
Follow me on Instagram for more Morning Meeting ideas!