Everything you need to begin your routine for your morning meetings! This time during our school day is a sacred time that is so important to how our classroom runs. By participating in our meeting everyday, my students feel safe & welcome in the classroom and also get to know their classmates in a different way through sharing and building relationships. It is a great way to model positive character traits for your students and help them learn how to be a positive citizen in a community of learners.
This resource’s purpose is to help you organize your morning and your daily meeting to make sure your morning starts off in a positive way!! The PowerPoint slides allow you and the students to be organized right when they walk in the door. Expectations are set and they know how long they have to work, what they can think about to share and exactly what they can expect from the morning meeting.
I purposefully do not create the meeting for you each week, but give you a variety of options to create your meetings for the week because each class is different. Morning Meeting time is supposed to be a time to do what YOUR class needs, not what everyone else's class needs. It is up to you to know what greetings, sharing topics, activities and goals are important for your class for that day or for that week.
PowerPoint Slides (Monday - Friday) - Updated with new version + still has old version
• Morning Message with To Do List - editable text to write your OWN message
• Meeting Agenda with Morning Message - editable text to create your OWN morning meeting agenda
• Let's Set Goals Pages - 40 Goals
• Let's Greet Pages - 105 Greetings
• Let's Share page - 90 Sharing Topics
• Activity Time page - 65 Activities
• 30 seconds, 2, 3 5, 10, 15, 20 & 30 minute timers that can be copied onto ANY slide
• Morning Meeting Book Talk Slides
• ALL options are included in the Google Slides option! ( Would be a great tool for Distance Learning! )
Create a meeting space in your classroom that is expected every day!
• Meeting Box Label
• Expectations Poster (pre-made & editable)
• "Looks Like, Sounds Like" Poster (editable)
• Today's Meeting Header
• Our Class Goal Header
• Class Strategies Poster (to reach the goal)
• Cards for each element of the meeting - to be placed on a ring to hand underneath the meeting header so students know what to expect during the meeting
- Class Goals Cards ( 24 cards)
- Greeting cards ( 30 cards)
- Sharing ideas cards (66 cards)
- Activity ideas cards ( 42 cards)
- Editable templates for all to make your own!
Planning Pages Included:
• Weekly meeting planning pages
• Daily Sharing Schedule
• Weekly Sharing Schedule
• Student Planer page ( for a student to plan the meeting for the day!)
Make sure to check out the preview to get a good look at what is included in the resource! :)
Check out a few more products that help build a positive classroom community below!