Everything you need to begin your routine for your class meetings! This time during our school day is a sacred time that is so important to how our classroom runs. By participating in our meeting everyday, my students feel safe & welcome in the classroom and also get to know their classmates in a different way through sharing and building relationships. It is a great way to model positive character traits for your students and help them learn how to be a positive citizen in a community of learners.
This resource’s purpose is to help you organize your morning and your daily meeting to make sure your morning starts off in a positive way!! The PowerPoint slides allow you and the students to be organized right when they walk in the door. Expectations are set and they know how long they have to work, what they can think about to share and exactly what they can expect from the morning meeting.
PowerPoint Slides (Monday - Friday):
• Morning Message with To Do List ( editable text)
• Meeting Agenda with Morning Message (editable text)
• This Week's Goal page (editable text & pre-made goal pages)
• Today's Greeting page (editable text & pre-made goal pages)
• Let's Share page (editable text & pre-made goal pages)
• Activity Time page (editable text & pre-made goal pages)
• 5, 10, 15, 20 & 30 minute timers (5 different color choices) that can be copied onto ANY slide
**Updated with Google Slides Presentation option! **
Create a meeting space in your classroom that is expected every day!
• Meeting Box Label
• Expectations Poster (pre-made & editable)
• "Looks Like, Sounds Like" Poster (editable)
• Today's Meeting Header
• Our Class Goal Header
• Class Strategies Poster (to reach the goal)
• Cards for each element of the meeting - to be placed on a ring to hand underneath the meeting header so students know what to expect during the meeting
- Class Goals Cards ( 24 cards)
- Greeting cards ( 30 cards)
- Sharing ideas cards (66 cards)
- Activity ideas cards ( 42 cards)
- Editable templates for all to make your own!
**Will add more throughout the year!**
Planning Pages Included:
• Weekly meeting planning pages
• Daily Sharing Schedule
• Weekly Sharing Schedule
• Student Planer page ( for a student to plan the meeting for the day!)
Make sure to check out the preview to get a good look at what is included in the resource! :)
Check out a few more products that help build a positive classroom community below!
• Positive Notes to Students
• Character Education Year Long Kit