Provide additional vocabulary reinforcement with a survey activity after students have been introduced to the class objects. Students practice and use their vocabulary by obtaining information from a variety of classmates about what they keep in their backpacks and the quantity of items. Student A reads and asks the questions from their worksheet and partner B responds with the item and the quantity in Spanish. Person A records the partner’s answers before moving on to the next classmate. (Spanish 1 or 2 language learner levels)
- Write and Record
- Report. Easy and Simple!
• Four survey versions (15 lines of writing on each worksheet)
• Word Bank (in Spanish Only) with lines for writing the definitions
• Separate survey activity with larger spacing (formatted for seatwork or for display on document camera or smartboard
• Teacher and Student instructions and procedures
• Daily lesson suggestions with variations for advanced and accelerated learners
• Verbal communication record-keeping sheets for stickers or stamps
Essential Skill Practice:
- Class object vocabulary
- Plural noun vocabulary
- Numbers 0 to 30
- Present tense verb conjugations; tengo, hay, necesito
Class Object Survey Activity is a stand-alone activity to use as a supplement for your class object topic curriculum. If you need additional activities, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store!
Bilingual Classroom Object Vocabulary Reference
Class Object Clipart PPT 1 Task Cards
Class Object Clipart PPT 2 Task Cards
Class Object Clipart PPT 3 Task Cards
Class Object Clipart PPT 4 Task Cards
Oral Communication Record Keeping Charts
Daily Classroom Interaction Bundle