Class Roster, Data Tracker, Sign out sheets and More
Also included in
- This bundle includes resources for educators to organize and plan throughout the school year. Included in the bundle is:Lesson Plan: This lesson plan can be used for teachers during evaluations or lessons that require more detailed planning. Included is space for the date, objective, teacher actionPrice $6.50Original Price $13.00Save $6.50
This is a teacher resource that can be used throughout the whole year. Included are edible templates for the following:
- Class Roster: This is a great way to get a quick glance at student information that may be needed throughout the year. Write in parent names, phone numbers and emails...as well as student birthday, and a row for extra information (how student's get home, special needs for specific students, etc.)
- Classroom Data Sheet: Write the title of the text and the name of each student and then keep track of your student's scores and growth. This is a great way to get a quick look at weekly assessments throughout the year.St
- Student Sign Out Sheet: Keep this by the door. Have students write their names, the location of where they are going, the date and the time they leave and return. Good for older students to hold them accountable for time outside of the classroom.
- Class Checklist: Use the class list to check off students as they complete tasks and assignments. Class lists can be great for holding students accountable and keeping track of students for assignments, groups and more.
- Anecdotal Notes Page: With so many students, it can be hard to keep track of the little things that happen throughout the year. Keep a stack of sticky notes with a binder next to this template (print a half-page for each student). Then when it comes time for meetings with parents and administrators, you can keep track of important moments with the students in the class, behavior concerns, small things you've noticed, tardies/absences, even accomplishments or funny things students have said! This can also be great for your reflection to look back on at the end of the year and see the progress that can't always be shown through a test!
All of these resources can be used for multiple grade levels and with multiple class sizes OR homeschool parents. They are Microsft Powerpoint presentations that are made set to be printed on standard paper. This means you can edit them and print them just for your class, print them as-is and handwrite names OR keep them on the compute to save on paper!
If you like these freebies check out these matching resources
OR save and get all the resources as a bundle:
✰ ✰ ✰ FREE RESOURCE?! ✰ ✰ ✰
Click here to download straight to your email!
I'll send you a FREE resource every month along with tips on teaching and educating kids! I'd love to get to connect with you and get to know you more!
If you have any questions, please reach out!