This interactive reader will address:
- following directions
- lining up when you signal
- raising your hand and waiting to be called on
- staying where you are supposed to be
- going down the slide
- not picking your nose
- putting glue lids on
- cutting on the dotted line
- restroom behavior
- cafeteria behavior
- and much more!
Each topic is general in that you can talk about your specific class.
- coloring (it's beginning kindergarten)
- cutting and gluing
- cutting and taping (to manipulate pieces like going down a slide)
- drawing lines to connect things
- guided and free drawing
Get those kiddos to know the expectations with this fun interactive reader!