Class Shout Outs A positive classroom management tool to end tattling
Also included in
- Classroom management is probably the most challenging aspect of being a classroom teacher. Dealing with behavior while establishing predictable routines and consistent expectations is essential. This is a bundle of classroom behavior management tools to use in the primary grades. You'll get toolsPrice $47.00Original Price $81.00Save $34.00
Class Shout Outs are the opposite of tattling! It's a positive classroom management tool to encourage students to catch each other being good and decrease negative peer interactions. This behavior tool can be as simple or complex as you'd like them to be. The goal is simply to get students to recognize each other for being good!
When students catch each other demonstrating positive behaviors, they give each other Class Shout Outs. This promotes positive behaviors and helps to build a positive, welcoming classroom while decreasing negative peer interactions. Students LOVE to catch each other being good and to give each out shout-outs!
This product includes everything you need to get started using Class Shout Outs in your classroom- included editable files to make them work for your classroom!
Included in this product:
- Letter to families explaining Class Shout Outs
- FAQs about Class Shout Outs
- Labels and/or posters to use as your Class Shout Out board
- Classroom posters explaining how to give Class Shout Outs
- Class Shout Out cards (to use instead of Post-it notes - with 6 differentiated choices!)
- Class Shout Out notes that you can choose to send home (8 differentiated choices!)
- Recording sheet
- Editable Class Shout Out cards templates
- Editable Letter & FAQ page templates
- Editable How to give Class Shout Outs poster templates
- Editable recording sheet template
►►► This zip file includes a PDF and editable PowerPoint document. You must have PowerPoint to use the editable templates.
Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase for every feedback you leave!
You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
You may also be interested in these products:
• Behavior Notes to Send Home (Editable!)
• Individual Behavior and Reward Charts (editable!)
►►►Let's Connect! → Facebook | Blog | Instagram
Created by © Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders