Reinforce expected classroom behavior and academic habits by connecting with parents/families through positive communication. Sharing positive tid-bits from your students' day will help build rapport with both students and families, while cultivating a positive learning environment. These class shout-outs are designed to recognize individual students for their specific efforts, character traits, and progress during the school day.
Here’s what’s included:
1. 17 PREMADE shout-outs, which include preexisting notes for both male and female students.
2. 17 EDITABLE shout-outs. Edit the note portion by clicking the preexisting text box. The font, AG Said No One Ever, is included in the download so fonts will match premade notes. Titles, graphics, and motivational quotes ARE NOT editable.
3. Font download – AG Said No One Ever
4. 3 lists of commonly used positive comments to help generate personalized shout-outs: soft skills, behavior, and work habits
5. 7 versions of student checklists to help manage parent communication. Record the type of shout-out and the date notes were sent home to ensure all students are recognized.
6. Editing Guide
Check out the preview for a detailed look!
Best Day Ever
I Take Chances
Sharing is Caring
I Have a Growth Mindset
Ready to Learn
Leader of the Pack