Use thematic images to bring the world into your classroom! Interact, write, describe and narrate a story. Use the past, present or future. Each slide is formatted to be displayed from your computer, a document camera or smartboard and also offers an economical option to utilize color photos in your classroom. (Available as a .PDF or Powerpoint format)
What is included:
• Over 60 colorized photos of classroom activities such as asking a question, paying attention, turning in homework. Please see list for additional activity suggestions. (Powerpoint images are open for resizing).
• Question prompts for accelerated and advanced language learners (in Spanish only)
• Bilingual word bank; Giving advice with infinitives
• Bilingual work bank with expressions of the present subjunctive
• Interactive topic questions for accelerated and advanced learners
• Instructions and procedures
Provide students with the opportunity to interact about their strategies for being successful in class. Reinforce student ability to give advice, express opinions and make comparisons about their courses, teachers and other students.
Essential Skill Practice:
- Written or verbal communication
- Classroom Activity topics
- Advice, suggestions, expressing will and obligation
- Verb infinitives
- Conjugated verbs and sentence structure
Class Success Photo Images are a stand-alone product. If you need additional materials for your current activity topic curriculum, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these thematic collections of images and vocabulary to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. This is a multi-use resource that will give you opportunity to reuse in new ways again and again, putting valuable time back in your hands.
¡Mil gracias! Haz un clic and Follow!
Success In Class Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Comparisons and Superlatives Reference Chart
Success In Class Question and Response Prompt Card
Success In Class Practice Worksheets-Giving Advice
Class Comparative Expression Worksheets
Class Success Dialogue - Cómo tener éxito en clase
Classroom Questions and Commands For Daily Communication Bundle
Classroom Communication Guidelines