PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Print & Play! Do you need mindful & engaging activities for the Chinese New Year / Spring Festival? This set of listening sheets would make a great addition to your classroom festivities or a China unit study! NEW! These special edition listening sheets have 2 new instruments added (pipa, guquin) 1 new animal (dragon,) and students color in Chinese coins for the star rating! Each page also features Chinese clipart for coloring.
Listening Sheets Include: (2 pages per piece)
01. For the World (Hero Soundtrack) Tan Dun, Perlman*
02. The Eternal Vow (Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon,) Tan Dun
03. Gone with Leaves (Hero Soundtrack) Tan Dun, Perlman*
04. Dance of the Yao People, Tieshan, Gang
05. The Flowing Stream, Long
06. Passacaglia: Secret of Wind and Birds, Tan Dun
07. Pipa Concerto No. 2, Jiping
08. Violin Concerto No. 1, Jiping
09. The Silk Road Fantasia Suite, Jiping
10. The Butterfly Lovers' Violin Concerto, Zhanhao, Gang
*The "Hero" soundtrack is attributed to Itzhak Perlman, Kodō, and Tan Dun.
Listening Sheet - There are no wrong answers! Students can note how they feel and what they imagine while listening to a selected piece of music. Choose from the musical instruments, nature scenes, colors, and more.
Weather & Feelings - Weather is a recurring theme in classical music. Does a musical piece remind the listener of a snowy day or a cheerful sunny afternoon? Students can select the weather symbols that come to mind. Is the music happy or sad? A set of emotional characters allows your group to pick the feelings that best relate to a piece of music.
Follow + Feedback
If you would like to stay updated on new items and freebies, please stay connected by following this store! Please contact me if you're looking for something specific and I will do my best to help. Thank you for visiting!
Connect with Agee & Row on Pinterest for new products and engaging activities!