These skip counting posters are perfect for every Classical Conversations classroom! This is a great investment as math is the same for all 3 cycles. Great visual for students to begin learning their multiplication facts and even division facts, too. 17 posters are included: #'s 1-15, Squares & Cubes. Print on white or colored card stock and you're good to go! Check out the preview for a more detailed look.
for other Classical Conversation review materials
**NOTE TO BUYER: We are independent teacher-authors and are in no way associated with Classical Conversations. This is not an official resource from Classical Conversations**
• Laminate and display in classroom
• Place in student's math journal
• Stick on wall and point as you sing along
• Store in sheet protectors and allow students to use dry erase markers -
A few suggestions for sheet protectors and dry erasers are:
1) Have students circle the numbers as they're skip counting or singing. Or you could have them cross out the numbers as they're going. Either of these will help them keep track of where they are.
2) Another idea is to have them write out the multiplication problem next to each number. For example, on the 2's poster they would write "2x1=" next to the first number "2x2=" next to the next number "2x3=" and so forth. You'll need thin tip markers due to the limited space.
We value your input on this product so please leave us a comment / rating! Remember you can earn credits
by leaving feedback ♦TpT Credits
As a follower you will be alerted as soon as Teachers R Us lists a new product or a freebie. During the first 24 hours, we often price our products at a 50% off discount
. To follow, look under where our logo is located and click on “follow me”. Thank you!
Have questions regarding this product? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
♥ Check out our blog
♥ Follow us on Pinterest
♥ Follow us on Instagram @teachersrushomeschool
♥ Follow us on Facebook