Use this editable PowerPoint presentation, lesson plans, editable cloze notes, and tickets out the door to introduce Classical Greece to your world history survey class.
This overview concisely and effectively communicates essential concepts from Classical Greece. Plus, the Presentation and Note Sheets are editable, so you can customize the content for your course!
You will get:
1. Editable PowerPoint Presentation
2. Editable Cloze Notes
3. Cloze Note Template for adding additional information
4. Two Days of Lesson Plans (block schedule--split in half for traditional schedule)
5. Two Exit Tickets
6. Teacher Notes
In order to implement these plans in this exact format, you will need a copy of three films: Alexander, 2004, Oliver Stone, 300, 2006, Zack Snyder and The Odyssey*, 1997, Hallmark. Of course, the lesson is complete without them.
***This is a part of three of my time and money saving bundles.***
Classical Greece and Ancient Rome Interactive Notebook Bundle
World History Source Analysis GROWING Bundle
World History Interactive Notebook Mega Bundle Complete Curriculum
If you like this, try Google and OneDrive Compatible World History Resources:
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.