Newly revises and editable! This common core aligned interactive notebook is a great way to get your students involved in the curriculum in a hands-on way. It is an excellent organizational tool, which saves time in class by keeping everyone on the same page. In this bundle you get several activities that I sell separately, plus an additional 21 pages worth of lesson plans, PowerPoint slides, and handouts, all at a 20% off discount!
This is perfect for advanced middle school students, but I use it with general and remedial high-schoolers, and they find it engaging and challenging.
This is a complete interactive notebook for Unit 2: Classical Greece and Ancient Rome. It includes handouts, lesson plans, activities and PowerPoint presentations. It is a complete organizational structure for the second unit of a world history class. Here’s what you get:
- The ENTIRE unit’s worth of common-core aligned daily lesson plans
- An Ideas for Implementation page
- A table of contents for the interactive notebook
- A PowerPoint presentation complete with film clips with instructions on how to set the notebook up (Also in my other interactive notebook bundles).
- Handouts and Foldable Graphic Organizers
- Cloze Notes
- Vocabulary Activities and Assessments
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Bellringers and Exit Tickets
- A Unit Test and answer key
- All Cloze Notes, PowerPoints, and Many Activities are now EDITABLE!
Plus, it is common core aligned! This interactive notebook will save you time, your most valuable resource.
***Or buy all of my world history interactive notebooks bundled together for even bigger savings.***
World History Interactive Notebooks MEGA Bundle
Certain Items in this bundle are also sold separately:
Classical Greece and Ancient Rome Complete Vocabulary Unit
Current Event Paragraph
Twelve Tables Primary Source Analysis
Plato vs. Aristotle
Primary Source Analysis
Juries in Ancient Athens APPARTS
Fall of Rome: Different Opinions from Secondary Sources
Bellringer and Participation Handout and Rubric
Greece Lesson Plans, Cloze Notes, and PowerPoint
Rome Cloze Notes and PowerPoint
Classical Greece and Ancient Rome Editable Test and Study Guide
If you like this, you might also like my other world history Interactive Notebooks:
World History Interactive Notebooks
More world history Interactive Notebooks coming soon!
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.