Classical Teaching Textbook offers no-prep, read-and-do lessons for home school, after school, co-ops, or private schools as a ministry and support to families and teachers. Access all lessons at Http://classicalteachingtextbook.com.
We offer a free Bible curriculum for Schools, Home Schools, and Sunday Schools!
1. Read the entire word of God (not commentary)
2. Read the stories in chronological order
3. Memorize scriptures from the related stories
4. Memorize the books of the Bible
5. Remember events with the use of a timeline & map work
6. Know the Ten Commandments & Salvation Message
7. Apply God's word to life and grow in a personal relationship with Jesus
Before you begin, you should note:
1. All lessons are appropriate for grades k-12.
2. Student(s) should complete one lesson per week for proper mastery of material.
3. Student(s) should spend 5 minutes each day reviewing the lesson.
4. Student(s) starting in Kindergarten should complete 25 lessons+ each year.
6. Student(s) starting in a later grades should complete 25-52 lessons each year.
7. All students should start at Lesson 1 and progress in chronological order.
No other book is required as scripture is printed right in the lessons, however, for students in grades K-6, Egermeier's Bible Story Book is recommended for their accurate, chronological, and child-friendly narrations.
Our Bible curriculum is included in each of our Classical Teaching Textbooks. Due to printing expense, we will offer a bound copy of our Bible curriculum when all lessons are complete, and will be available at Http://classicalteachingtextbook.com.
Copyright: Printable lessons are for personal, church, co-op or school use only (not to be shared or sold) in any form.