Classification Complete Curriculum - includes animated PowerPoint, Differentiated Handouts, Science Interactive Notebook, Task Cards, and Word Wall.
Students will learn all about Classification- Carolus Linnaeus’ system for classifying organisms (Domain, Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Genus, species, etc) according to their characteristics such as cell type, reproductive and eating habits, body structure and function, and more with our COMPLETE Classification Bundle which comes with PowerPoint & Accompanying Handouts (COMPLETED September 30), Interactive Notebook Activities (COMPLETED November 30), Task Cards, and Word Wall.
**TO GET A FEEL FOR THE COMPLETE BUNDLE PLEASE CLICK ON INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS BELOW AND LOOK AT THE PREVIEWS**
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THIS CLASSIFICATION COMPLETE BUNDLED UNIT:
1. Our 3-4 week long Classification & Taxonomy PowerPoint & Handouts Bundled Unit
(COMPLETED September 30)
* Fully editable PowerPoint presentation with title slides, objectives, bell work, fill in the blank notes, animations, and hyperlinks.
* PDF pages of student notes and diagrams + answer keys
* Study guide and final assessment
2. Classification and Taxonomy Task Cards
3. Classification Word Wall
4. Classification Science Interactive Notebook Pack
(COMPLETED November 30) which includes over 30 activities covering all six kingdoms and much much more!
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Classification COMPLETE Bundle: PowerPoint, Handouts, INB, Task Cards & Word Wall by © 2015 Getting Nerdy, LLC