This interactive and engaging activity focuses on the kingdoms of life, autotroph vs. heterotroph, unicellular vs. multicellular organisms, and much more important classification vocabulary. This activity is perfect for small group instruction, partner work, stations/rotations, or independent study.
Save $$$ by purchasing the bundle!
This product is included in our Science Domino Review Bundle
Included in this activity is the following:
-Directions for Teacher/Student
-27 Domino pieces with vocabulary or questions
-Student Answer Sheet (26 questions or terms)
-Teacher Answer Key
-2 example photos
-Editable Domino Template (add your own questions or terms)
We like to print all of the Domino cards on cardstock and get them laminated. We place the completed sets in plastic bags to be used multiple times. You may choose to print a set for each student and allow students to cut and sort individually. You may also decide to create the sets and place in bags for your students ahead of time. This activity will work well with whatever fits your need the best.
Directions for Use:
1. Print all of the Domino cards (create sets for groups or allow students to work individually) and a Student Answer Sheet for every student.
2. Cut out all of the domino pieces along the solid lines.
3. Place the “START” domino piece down first.
4. Read the question, definition, or vocabulary term on the domino.
5. Find the answer on another domino piece and match it to the question, definition, or vocabulary term.
6. Repeat Steps 3-4 until all of the domino pieces have been used.
7. The “STOP” domino should be used last and will complete the review activity.
8. Record answers on the Student Answer Sheet.
9. Check answers with Teacher Answer Key.
Other products you may like:
Interactive Science Bundle
Science Card Sort MEGA Bundle
Science Task Card Bundle
Around the Room-Science Circuit Bundle
Science Warm-Up Bundle
Copyright © The Science Duo. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Intended for classroom and personal use only.