Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
With science as the primary background subject, students will learn about the classification of living things and viruses by using Social Studies, Technology, ELA, Art, and Math. These student-led, print and go, low-to-no prep Science Circuit Stations are easy to implement with a few household items.
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this 1-2 DAY LESSON:
• Seven NON-EDITABLE station activities and one assessment with the following cross-curricular stations:
→ Explorer: Students learn about current scientific events, historical figures and global happenings
→ Researcher: Students use technology to research related topics
→ Maker: Students engage in engineering, designing, building, assembling, and/or experimenting
→ Scriber: Students write a response to a question or problem
→ Reader: Students answer questions related to a reading passage
→ Performer: Students use their creativity as they participate in one of the many arts
→ Solver: Students use their math skills to answer science related math problems
→ Scholar: Students complete a final assessment piece that aligns with the lessons in the circuit
• Directions for each activity
• Answer keys
• Station signs
• Student answer sheets, cover sheet and blank answer sheets for additional stations
With some background knowledge, review and understand:
• Levels of classification
• Carolus Linnaeus and binomial nomenclature
• Dichotomous keys and cladograms
• Archaebacteria and Eubacteria
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER CLASSIFICATION PRODUCTS :
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Classification STEAM Science Stations Bundle © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved