Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The key to understanding the diversity of life is to learn how organisms are classified! This unit bundle is the perfect starting place and comes complete with a guiding PowerPoint, labs, activities, graphic organizers and more, including a GIANT student-made dichotomous key to the six Kingdoms of life!
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this 3-4 WEEK LONG BUNDLE:
• 200+ slide fully editable PowerPoint presentation with title slides, objectives, bell work, guided notes, and animations along with 100+ NON-EDITABLE PDF pages which includes aligned notes, labs, projects, activities, study guide and assessments covering the following topics:
→ Linnaeus' system of classification
→ Construct and use dichotomous keys
→ Levels of classification: Domain, Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species
→ Characteristics for organisms found in each kingdom including cell type, eating habits, reproductive methods, and more
→ Viruses and why are they are non-living
TO ACCESS THE MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THIS UNIT, CLICK HERE.
• Follow along with the PowerPoint as they complete the aligned lessons, activities, projects and labs
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Classification of Living Things and Viruses - PowerPoint and Handouts © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved