• This activity is designed for the students to practice classifying triangles by their angles and by their sides.
• Includes a interactive notebook notes page in black and white that contains notes for 2 students. The notes classify triangles by their sides and by their angles. An answer key is included.
• Students will match every card with the triangle’s picture and name (marked with a number) with the corresponding definition card (marked with a letter).
• This activity can be a Math center and it can be used as a cooperative learning or individual activity. There is a student recording page to go along with the activity.
• Students can also use the cards to play a memory game.
The cards can be also used as on the word wall.