Give your students classification practice with this set of Classifying Mats and cards. These work great as a center activity.
Includes 12 Classifying Mats with cards. Each mat has 12 cards to use with it. Prep: print, laminate, cut.
1. What goes in a refrigerator?
2. What comes from a grocery store?
3. What do you see in the ocean?
4. What goes in a toy box?
5. What goes in a lunch box?
6. What do you wear on the beach?
7. What goes in a back pack?
8. What goes on a hamburger?
9. What do you wear on your feet?
10. What goes in a house?
11. What should you pack in a suitcase?
12. What belongs in a picnic basket?
Designed for Pre-K by: