Animal Classification of Vertebrates (Mammals, Birds, Fish, Amphibians, and Reptiles) is fun and easy to teach with Classifying Animals Games, Task Cards and Science Center
for grades 1-5. These low-prep task cards and games
are great for introducing, reinforcing, reviewing, and assessing vertebrate animal groups (mammals, birds, fish, reptiles, and amphibians.)
My class loved this so much, they are begging for me to make more like it for different topics! They said it really made them think! So YES! More will be coming soon! Let me know what topic you would like to see. If I use it, I’ll send a copy to you for free!
What’s Included! (37 pages):
• Teacher Directions for Classifying Animals Game: 5 Classes of Vertebrates
• 40 Class Game Cards
• 5 Vertebrate Poster Cards (Mammals, Reptiles, Amphibians, Birds, and Fish)
• Teacher Directions for Task Cards (Scoot, Partner Game, and Science Center)
• Student Response Sheet for Task Cards
• Answer Key for Student Response Sheet
• 24 Task Cards
• Low Ink Version (Black and White) of all of the above
• You have purchased a single teacher license allowing you to share this resource with your own students.
• This product and all parts included are copyrighted. If commercial use is desired, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If your colleagues like my work, please send them to my TpT store or buy additional licenses for half price. here