Each activity listed is differentiated by content, process and product.
There are 6 different activities for your students to choose from. Each choice contains an accelerated version (black outline), an on-level version (Blue outline) and a below level version (red outline).
1. Create a diagram - Classifying Vertebrate
2. Create a model - Pictures of vertebrates and invertebrates provided
3. Research by comparing and contrasting vertebrates and invertebrates and record using (iPad App - example 'Videolicious')
4. Create a flip book - define each class of vertebrate
5. Create a game on classifying vertebrates and invertebrates
6. Journal writing as a Scientist - you discovered vertebrates and invertebrates explain how you classified them into two groups
7. Pictures of vertebrates and invertebrates available
To Earn free credits to use toward future TPT purchases just leave feedback on all the products you download!
Follow me by clicking on the star near my store name. This will let you be notified of new products that are added to my store.