Also included in
- This 5th Grade Math Bundle will completely simplify the way that you teach math for 5th grade this year! Every lesson is scaffolded and builds upon prior knowledge.Each unit includes several resources to coincide with the PowerPoint lessons. All of the lessons correlate with the resources and the inPrice $130.00Original Price $253.50Save $123.50
This Classifying Polygons, Quadrilaterals, and Triangles Unit is the perfect addition to your 5th grade math classroom! Students will learn about polygons and how to classify quadrilaterals and triangles into a hierarchy through PowerPoint lessons and matching activities.
- Here is a blog post about how I teach this unit!
- Geometry Vocabulary
- Regular Polygons and Irregular Polygons
- Specific Types of Polygons
- Polygon Hierarchies
- Quadrilaterals: includes both the inclusive and exclusive definition of a trapezoid
- The Quadrilateral Hierarchy
- The Triangle Hierarchy
- Unit Plan Suggestions and Video
- PowerPoint Lesson: 177 Slides broken into 6 different lessons
- Interactive Notes
- Polygons Practice Pages: Regular and Irregular with Sort Cards
- Quadrilateral Discovery Activity
- Quadrilateral Practice Pages
- Triangle Task Cards: Print and Digital
- Types of Triangle Practice Pages
- Quadrilateral and Triangle Hierarchy Reference Sheet
- Geometry Vocabulary Reference Sheet
- 2-Dimensional Figures Task Cards: Print and Digital
- Polygon Hierarchies Sort: Print and Digital
- Geometry "Guess it" Game
- Small Group Sort Cards
- Classifying Polygons Unit Test OR Study Guide
***Save money by purchasing the unit instead of purchasing the items individually!***
Do you want your students to Love ❤️ Learning Math?
⭐ Let's get to know each other! ⭐
- Grab these FREE 5th Grade Word Problem Task Cards and get to know more about me by joining my email list!
- Learn New Classroom Ideas on my Blog
- Follow Me on Instagram
- If you have any questions, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.