These Classifying Polygons Task Cards are perfect for a Geometry unit about 2-dimensional figures. The task cards includes questions about polygons, quadrilaterals, and triangles.
- Types of triangles
- Polygons - Regular, Irregular, and Non-Polygons
- Pentagons, Hexagons, and Octagons
- 24 Printable Cards: Multiple Choice Questions
- 24 Printable Cards: Fill in the Blank Questions
- Google Slides™ Digital Version: Self-Grading
- Answer Keys and Student Answer Sheets
- These task cards can be used for enrichment with third and fourth graders, or as an assessment tool with fifth graders. It's a great addition to your geometry unit!
- ALSO AVAILABLE as a strictly digital version!
Common Core Aligned: 3.G.A.1; 4.G.A.2; 5.G.B.3
Here are some other resources:
- PowerPoint Lesson: 177 Slides broken into 6 different lessons
- 5th Grade Geometry Standards Interactive Notebook
- Classifying Polygons Worksheets
- Quadrilateral Discovery Activity: FREE!
- Triangle Task Cards: Print and Digital
- Quadrilateral and Triangle Hierarchy Reference Sheet
- Geometry Vocabulary Reference Sheet
- Polygon Hierarchies Sort: Print and Digital
- Geometry "Guess it" Game
- Small Group Sort Cards
- Classifying Polygons Unit Test OR Study Guide
Do you want your students to Love ❤️ Learning Math?
SAVE with Bundles:
⭐ Let's get to know each other! ⭐
- Grab these FREE 5th Grade Word Problem Task Cards and transform your upper elementary classroom with monthly tips to your email!
- Learn New Classroom Ideas on my Blog
- Follow Me on Instagram
- If you have any questions, please email me: email@example.com
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.