Are you looking for quality, standards aligned math resources to use with Google Classroom™? This paperless resource is specifically made for third grade
students to review common core standard 3.G.1
- I can categorize shapes based on their attributes. I can recognize and draw examples of quadrilaterals.
★ What's Included?
- Links to download the Google Slides ™
- Directions on how to assign on Google Classroom ™
- Practice 1 - 15 slides
- Practice 2 - 14 slides
- PowerPoint Version
- Answer Key
Please click PREVIEW for more details
Purchase the BUNDLE and Save $$
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers who want to make math centers less complicated
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards aligned
Please note, this resource covers standard: 3.G.1
Learning Goal: I can categorize shapes based on their attributes. I can recognize and draw examples of quadrilaterals. The only editable part of this file is the standard
, so you can change the standard to match the wording of your state. You can also delete slides and add your own slides to the resource.