Want a fun way for your students to practicing classifying quadrilaterals? Look no more!! Using the beautiful water color backgrounds, students have 2 sorts to accomplish.
1. Classifying Quads by Their Shape (trapezoid, parallelogram, rhombus etc. )
2. Classifying Quads by Their Attributes (4 right angles, 2 sets of parallel lines etc.)
HOW TO USE:
- Using a sorting map, students will place a quadrilateral card on it and then use answer cards to place the shape or attribute that represents it.
- Use it as a small group
- Print multiple copies as a center or table activity
- Have partners work on it
HOW TO ASSEMBLE:
- Laminate (if you want)
- Glue/Tape the "Quadrilaterals" envelope label on an envelope or in a baggy
- Cut out the "Quadrilateral Cards" and place inside the envelope or baggy
- Cut out the "Answer Cards" and place inside the envelope or baggy
HOW TO PLAY:
Students can take turns or help in classifying each shape by placing answer cards where they belong.